Nobitex Crypto Exchange Resumes Some Withdrawals


The hacked Iranian Crypto Exchange Nobitax has started the process of restoring the services after being attacked by the pro -Israeli Hacor Group Gonzeshke Darande earlier this month.

Exchange Stated Only those users who have completed identity verification will get access to the wallet, in which the spot exchange users are being preferred.

NOBITEX said that users should avoid depositing their crypto in the old wallet of the exchange, as it may have to lose their funds for users.

“Due to the wallet system migration, the previous addresses are no longer valid, and any deposited amount they can result in loss,” read the post.

Israel, Iran, Cryptocurrency Exchange
Source: Nobitex

In a Tuesday Post On X, Nobitex stated that it would enable withdrawals services from June 30. In addition, the exchange stated that operating activities such as trading and deposits would be gradually rolled out; However, no specified timelines were provided.

On 18 June, the Iranian Exchange was hacked in $ 100 million.

A politically motivated hack

Hack was seen as a political statement between the geopolitical tensions between Iran and Israel, as Nobitax is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in Iran.

Connected: ‘Fiat disappears’ – The lowest in 3 years as $ 107k as bitcoin

Pro-Israel Hacker Group Gonzeshke Darree took responsibility for hack. The group proceeded to burn assets worth $ 90 million and released the full source code of the exchange.

The hacking group said it has targeted Nobitax as it is related to the Iranian government and funds malicious actors.

a report Issued Data analytics platform channelis showed that Nobitax is important for Iran’s Crypto infrastructure. The exchange saw an influx of $ 11 billion, while the next ten largest Iranian exchanges jointly had a flow of $ 7.5 billion.

In particular, Channelis stated that its onchain analysis showed that the exchange has ties with malicious actors, including approved entities.

After Nobitax Hack, Iranian authorities have banned domestic cryptocurrency exchanges, which are allowed to conduct operational activities between 10 am and 8 pm.

State sponsored hack on growth

In 2025, the state-proposed hacks have increased rapidly, the North Korean state-proposed hackers are at the forefront of these hacks.

A report on Friday indicated that North Korean state-propelled hackers who hacked the buybit for $ 1.5 billion in February were responsible for the loss of about 70% of this year.

South Korean officials have also revealed that North Korean state-proposed hacking groups are using AI tools such as Chatgpt to steal cryptocurrency.

magazine: Bitcoin ‘Bull Penant’ Eyes $ 165K, Pompe scores $ 386m BTC